Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - More Rome

Yes, we are in Rome.

cherub #1: This is how you do it, mate
cherub #2: yeah, I'm (not) watching
 
the crowds at the Vatican - AHHH!!!
Mum really liked walking up and down steps
 

One of the street sellers - some were selling water bottles.
View from on top of the bus
(and no, I wasn't pretending to be a Spice Girl)

These were EVERYWHERE! Street corners were most popular
The Vatican
If you look closely, you might see the GINORMOUS line to get into the Vatican

5 comments:

bethy said...

Ohhhhh! This makes me even more excited!!

Leanne said...

You need little captions you are so clever at your comments

Sararose said...

Beth, I know, its SO EXCITING!!!!!!!
and mum, I know, I meant to put captions, but duty calls! thank you though!!!!
Love Sararose xox

Unknown said...

nice photos! are they courtesy of you? How's the first week back at ballet been?

~*Chantelle*~

Sararose said...

yeah, they're coutesty of me!