Thursday, October 18, 2012

Memory

Hello Readers!
I have found what song I am dancing to for Dance 'n' Dazzles' Student Choreography Comp. I am dancing to "Memory" from the musical Cats. 
 
Click HERE for the original song,  HERE for the music I'm dancing to, and HERE for a sweet, almost karaoke like version.
Any ballet/modern/contemporary dancer out there who might have an idea or two/suggestions for my dance - please contact me via comments!!
 

Some of the cats/cast

 
Grizabella, the she-cat who sings Memory

Jemima

Victoria, the sweet little kitten

The Rum Tum Tugger
 
 
 Well, thats all for now!
Lots of love and purrs and musical thoughts,

 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've tagged you on my blog if you want to do it

~*Chantelle*~

Sue Elvis said...

We love Cats! The girls have watched the DVD version soooo many times. We like the TS Eliot poems too. Do you have a favourite cat?

When is the dancing competition?