Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm Back!!!

   Helloooooooo!

   Yes the Wonderfully Fantastical Awesomendo Sararose is still here!
And she (the above mentioned) would like to do a photo competition! I've been wanting to do this for a while. Unfortunately, to do a photo comp. you usually have to have a link-up thingy, and I had no idea how to get one!! Thus, I asked around, amd EVENTUALLY found one that I could put on my own blog!!!
   So. Here is a photo competition! (I can hear you cheering, makes me so happy!)

The theme for the P.C. (can you guess what that means?) is Flowers. unedited* photos of Blossoms. Inside, outside, i vases, in pots, on the bush, whatever you take a photo of! BE CREATIVE!!!!


This is  some examples . . .


The Compertion ends April 1st, 2012. You will have to post it on your blog (clearly mentioning that it is for this compertion). And could you please spread the word!












unedited means "unedited"!!! (wow, I never knew that!) Straight from the camera, no "corrections" or "Tidy Ups". unedited. taken by YOU. simple!

Love Sararose

3 comments:

Unknown said...

done! : ) how was ballet yesterday? has your new leotard finally arrived

bethy said...

I have linked. Good luck to everyone!

Sarah said...

I linked as well.
Sarah